MAY 31st, JUNE 1st & 2nd 2024

Welcome to the NOVIO TALENT CUP,NEC U16 Tournament
an extraordinary international football event. We are delighted to kick off our inaugural edition, featuring an impressive roster of 16 teams representing a rich tapestry of nations. Join us from May 31st to June 2nd, 2024, in the beautiful city of Nijmegen, hosted by NEC Nijmegen, for an unforgettable football experience.

Yes, I'm interested!

“The content and information you need to know”

Age Categories, Dispensation
This tournament is open to U16 boys born after January 1, 2008. We offer dispensation for up to three players who are one year over the age limit, with a maximum of two allowed on the field simultaneously.

Age Verification
Age verification checks will be carried out at various points during the tournament, based on your arrival.

Match Format
Each match consists of two halves, each lasting 20 minutes. All participating teams will engage in 6 matches over the course of a three-day period, all of which will be played on artificial grass pitches.

Our tournament is a platform for top-level competition. Participating teams should represent the highest or second-highest level in their respective countries. Please note that amateur or grassroots teams are not eligible for entry into our tournament.

Tournament Capacity
The NOVIO TALENT CUP can accommodate up to 16 teams. Our aim is to create four groups, each comprising four teams, with one top-tier team in each group.

Registration Dates
Preregistration starting from September 1st, we will open registration to all other interested teams. Our goal is to finalize the tournament lineup by the end of January 2024.

We provide accommodation at 4-star hotels in the vibrant city of Nijmegen and its surroundings. Room choices encompass single, twin, triple, and, upon request, quadruple rooms. Please be aware that if quadruple rooms are accessible, they will be exclusive to one particular hotel. Although we value your hotel preferences, the ultimate decision lies within our discretion.

Transfers (Airport & Tournament)
Transfers are not included in the package prices. If needed, your team can arrange airport transfers as well as transfers to the tournament venues. It’s important to note that tournament hotels are not within walking distance of the venues, making transfers a necessity.

Extended Stays – Extra Nights
We provide tournament packages for stays lasting  3 nights. If your team wishes to extend their visit, we can assist with custom packages that include training sessions and friendly matches to aid in tournament preparation.

Payment Details
Upon confirming your reservation, teams will be issued two separate invoices. The initial invoice, comprising 25% of the total booking amount, is due for settlement within 8 days from the invoice date. Subsequently, the second payment, covering the remaining 75% of the total booking cost, is expected to be settled no later than 8 weeks before your scheduled arrival.

Cancellation Policy
Due to the high caliber of our tournaments, we regret to inform you that team cancellations within the last 3 months leading up to the event are not accepted, rendering all fees paid non-refundable.

Teams are responsible for arranging their own insurance coverage.
We eagerly anticipate your participation in the Novio talent cup and look forward to hosting you in style.


Sign up for the NOVIO TALENT CUP 2024

MAY 31st, JUNE 1st & 2nd 2024